Brand New (DVD)
How should the world view the church?
Unfortunately, we've created a brand for the church that Jesus never intended. But we have the opportunity to give everyone a Brand:New perspective.
- Letting Go:- The arrival of Jesus signalled the end of the Temple Model and the beginning of something entirely new!
- Apoplectic :- Jesus stepped into a world where religion was characterized by the Temple Model and initiated something entirely new.
- Recycled:- Religion is powerful—so powerful it can shape the way we view ourselves and treat others.
- What Love Requires:- Want to know the one thing Jesus said you can’t avoid with loopholes, shortcuts, or workarounds?
- Redefining Terms:- Don't like the church? Is that your fault or the church's? In this episode of Brand:New, Andy exposes how the church veered off course.
About the Speaker
Andy Stanley is a pastor, communicator, author, and the founder of North Point Ministries (NPM). Launched in 1995, North Point Ministries is now one of the fastest growing and most influential Christian organizations in America. Each Sunday, over 33,000 people attend worship services at one of NPM's five campuses in the Atlanta area. Andy and his wife, Sandra, live in Alpharetta, Georgia, with their three children.
|Running Time||197 min|